January is always the time when we sit down to review the last year and we start to prepare for the challenges and opportunities that will come in the next 12 months. I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one of our brilliant Bespoke Moving Solutions clients, supporters, colleagues, friends (old and new) and service providers, for your amazing loyalty to our company, for which I am truly grateful.
The month of December saw us unusually busy for the time of year doing all kinds of amazing things:
- Relocating film stars from California and New York to the UK
- Emptying properties for Christmas events and parties to take place
- Moving a classic car from Italy to South Africa
- Working again for the 2nd and 3rd time for two clients who we originally handled relocations for 5 and 6 years ago. Client retention top of our list as always thanks for your continued support
- Handling local relocations within the UK
- This holiday season we sent out some smart gifts to some clients, boxes of goodies from the wonderful https://www.boroughbox.com/ We also sent out Xmas cards designed by our very own Mark Holman …great job Mark thanks
- Cementing some incredible business to business relationships with new trusted suppliers in all kinds of arenas around relocation such as travel, financial advice, overseas mortgage provision, property development, PA networks, visa provision, education, insurance and property search. You will find several of these on the bottom of the front page of our website with more to be added shortly https://bespokemoving.com/
- In football we are now the approved relocation services provider for Brighton & Hove Albion FC https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/ in the English Premier League and we are working more than ever with UK and overseas football agents. We attended Network Albion Business Club events https://www.networkalbion.co.uk and a great sponsors drinks event at The Harbour Hotel in Brighton https://www.brighton-harbour-hotel.co.uk/
- In rugby we are already talking with players and agents about possible relocations at the end of the season and are working alongside the WRPA https://www.wrpa.co.uk/ and PRPW https://www.pacificrugbywelfare.com/ player welfare organisations, whilst also forging new links directly with clubs
- We upgraded our relocation management software with our friends at Voxme https://www.voxme.com/ , so it now allows us to prepare video web surveys for our clients relocating from anywhere in the world at times to suit them
- On the corporate compliance side of things we are now registered for Data Protection with the Information Commissioner’s Office (Ref ZA304830) & we are currently working towards compliance for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force May 25th 2018
Here’s to a fabulous 2018 for everyone, with my best wishes & thanks to all.
MD Bespoke Moving Solutions